VitaFusion TV Spot, 'Cooking Channel: Healthy Brunch' Featuring Bobby Flay
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Bobby Flay walks you through the steps to create homemade granola with ingredients like rolled oats, slivered almonds, seeds and agave nectar. After putting this crunchy treat in the oven to bake, Bobby shows how to add some dried mango before eating the granola with a bowl of greek yogurt. While Bobby has shown that he's a master of health foods, VitaFusion is said to be a master of health in that the brand is said to be America's number one gummy vitamin brand.
- June 11, 2019
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Wavemaker ... Media Agency
- Cooking Channel
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots