UPMC Magee-Womens Hospital TV Commercial, 'Breast Cancer: Elissa'
Elissa was diagnosed with breast cancer after getting a mammogram at the age of 40. She made the decision that she would live her life first and that her cancer would come second. She even purchased 33 different dresses to wear for her 33 radiation treatments. She says that the team at UPMC helped her through the difficult process and served as her cheering squad.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Keeping Women Strong”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment