1-800-LAW-FIRM TV Commercial, 'Zantac'
1-800-LAW-FIRM says it has an important message for users of Zantac. The firm announces that the FDA has issued a warning that Zantac contains the cancer-causing chemical NDMA. The firm is filing lawsuits on behalf of those who have been diagnosed with cancer after taking Zantac and encourages them or their loved ones to call 1-800-LAW-FIRM to learn if they are entitled to compensation.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment