Charles Schwab TV Commercial, 'Blind Spots'
During a little league game, one man in the bleachers gets off the phone. He tried bouncing a trade idea off his firm but he didn't get the technical indicators he needed. The man next to him says he likes using Schwab because it will look out for your blind spots. Suddenly a dad stands up in front of the two men holding a tablet trying to take pictures creating a blind spot for viewing the game. Charles Schwab encourages you to trade up. It says it will help you see the full picture with powerful intel and treading specialists.
- Charles Schwab
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Charles Schwab Online Equity Trades
- “Own Your Tomorrow”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Universal McCann (UM) ... Media Agency
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment