VISA TV Spot, 'NFL: 100 Seasons of Tradition'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
VISA wants to know where NFL fans want to be. From the "Black Hole" where the Oakland Raiders call home to Lambeau Field where Packers perform the "Lambeau Leap" and jump into the crowd after a touchdown, the NFL and VISA are celebrating 100 years of football and those who champion the traditions both new and old for the game.
- October 17, 2019
- “Everywhere You Want to Be”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Aaron Jones , Carolina Panthers , Chicago Bears , Dante Pettis , Green Bay Packers , Matthew Slater , Oakland Raiders , Philip Rivers , Pittsburgh Steelers
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots