Hurt 911 TV Commercial, 'Victims of Distracted Driving'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Hurt 911 says victims of distracted driving can be devastating and overwhelming. When these accidents arise, the firm suggest that the first call should be to 911 and the second call should be to it to receive the proper cash benefits that are deserved.
- Hurt 911
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Car Accident? It's A 911 Call!”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.