USAA TV Spot, 'Remembering the Sacrifice'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
USAA points out that military men and women have been on the front lines fighting for our freedom and defending our values, and takes a moment to pause and reflect on those who gave their lives for the country. Along with UP TV, USAA asks people to wear a poppy flower as a simple way to pay tribute.
- May 23, 2020
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Events & Venues
- Memorial Day
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Publicis ... Agency, Spark Foundry ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots