Ibotta TV Spot, 'Trees for the Future: Paper Coupon Waste'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Ibotta is a mobile app that allows its users to receive cashback offers on groceries and household essentials when shopping online. The company is partnering with Trees For The Future to plant one million trees to replace the one million killed from paper coupon waste. Users can get a $20 welcome bonus when they download the app.
- April 17, 2020
- Ibotta App
- Get a $20 welcome bonus with download
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots