Society for Human Resource Management TV Spot, 'Navigating COVID-19'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
People on a video conference share how the COVID-19 crisis has affected them. The Society for Human Resource Management says that while many people are affected by the COVID-19 crisis, people are resilient. The organization says that it is working with CEOs, policymakers, HR professionals, and workers across the globe to navigate these times and to create what the new future of work will look like.
- Society for Human Resource Management
- “Better Workplaces Better World”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Events & Venues
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- View All Screenshots