Diamond Study TV Commercial, 'Heart Failure Medication'
Diamond Study informs those who have taken certain heart failure medications and have been diagnosed with hyperkalemia, a condition that causes the individual to hold onto higher than normal levels of potassium, they may qualify for a drug research study.
- Diamond Study
- Advertiser Profiles
- text "HEART" to 69841
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment