The News Literacy Project TV Commercial, 'Verify Before You Share'
As we near the 2020 U.S. Elections, The News Literacy Project wants America to be on the alert for fraudulent and malicious content being shared on social media. The non-profit encourages voters to ensure the authenticity of their posts before sharing because falsehoods spread much quicker than facts. So, whether you're getting claims of long lines at the polling station or see videos trying to dissuade you from making your vote count, it asks you to please double check the facts before you act.
- The News Literacy Project
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Voting Depends on You. Democracy Depends on Us.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment