The News Literacy Project TV Spot, 'Voting Depends on You'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The News Literacy Project wants to remind voters that casting your ballot by mail is allowed in every state. Select states will allow early voting and polls will be open on Nov. 3, 2020 for those who'd prefer to cast their vote in person. The national education nonprofit would also like to remind viewers that voting isn't allowed through text, social media or through the internet.
- The News Literacy Project
- “Voting Depends on You. Democracy Depends on Us.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Events & Venues
- COVID-19 , 2020 U.S. Elections
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- View All Screenshots