Susan G. Komen for the Cure TV Spot, 'Every Two Minutes'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Every two minutes, a woman in the United States is diagnosed with breast cancer, and Susan G. Komen for the Cure says that when others look away, it leans in by fighting alongside patients because it knows that one moment can change everything. People are encouraged to join the fight.
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure
- “Join Our Fight. Save Lives.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- View All Screenshots