Warby Parker TV Spot, 'Home Try-on Dating Show'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A dating show contest expresses takes his time explaining that he can only choose one to be in his life. Finally, he chooses a set of Haskell frames to hold his prescription lenses. The contest is overjoyed after he wears the frames and looks around. Warby Parker is allowing customers to try five pairs for free.
- September 07, 2018
- Warby Parker
- Warby Parker Glasses
- Try five pairs for free
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots