Visit Las Vegas TV Spot, 'The Rant Club: Traffic'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The Rant Club provides a fictional platform for a woman to express her rage about Los Angeles traffic that causes her to make a 45-minute trip to drop her son off at school two blocks away. Even with a navigation app, she was eventually advised to just walk. The Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority encourages you to cure your own inner rant by browsing limited time offers on its website.
- October 24, 2018
- Visit Las Vegas
- Limited time offers on the company's website (expires: 10/29/2018)
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- View All Screenshots