U.S. Money Reserve TV Spot, 'Wheel of Fortune' Featuring Chuck Woolery
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Chuck Woolery, the original host of the game show "Wheel of Fortune," thought that the contestants could be paid in gold instead of prizes. Chuck says he's been putting his money in precious metals for years to secure his financial future. U.S. Money Reserve invites you to buy gold with a free information kit.
- October 23, 2018
- U.S. Money Reserve
- Get a free Gold Information Kit and Report
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Wheel of Fortune
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots