Duluth Trading Company TV Spot, 'History Channel: John Wesley Powell'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
History Channel and Duluth Trading Company recount the tale of John Wesley Powell, an explorer who lost an arm in the Civil War and became trapped on one of his climbing expeditions. Thinking quickly, his partner used his long johns to hoist the famed adventurer to safety. Powell would go on to chart and navigate the Grand Canyon.
- June 05, 2018
- Duluth Trading Company
- “Designed and Tested by Tradesmen”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Scene Location
- Grand Canyon, AZ
- Colle+McVoy ... Agency, Planet Propaganda ... Creative Agency, Planet Propaganda ... Digital Agency
- History Channel
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots