Optimum Altice One TV Spot, 'Hard to Believe: Grill'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Optimum claims its Altice One Voice Remote is so easy to use, it's hard to believe. That's especially true for people who don't believe anything, like a man who is skeptical when he buys a grill with a "lifetime" guarantee. After using the grill until he's an old man, he finally watches the grill collapse, thus proving his point. Although the man also doubts the voice remote, he easily uses it to find the grilling shows he wants. Optimum says its all-in-one entertainment service converts the skeptics.
- October 31, 2018
- $100 American Express gift card
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Food Network
- Diners Drive-Ins and Dives, The Gifted, New Amsterdam, Primal Grill, Top Chef, Hell's Kitchen, Man Fire Food, The Best Thing I Ever Ate, Busy Tonight, Chopped, Beat Bobby Flay
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots