The Creative Coalition TV Commercial, 'Arts Have the Power to Empower'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The Creative Coalition partners with actors like Mena Suvari, Tiffany Boone and Kevin McHale to speak about the power of the arts. The actors insist if you watch movies, listen to the radio or even sing to your kids, you become empowered by the art that surrounds you. They say that power can help you find your voice and be who you are.
- The Creative Coalition
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- Kevin McHale ... Actor/Actress, Mena Suvari ... Actor/Actress, Sasha Alexander ... Actor/Actress, Sean Giambrone ... Actor/Actress, Tiffany Boone ... Actor/Actress, Troian Bellisario ... Actor/Actress, Wilson Cruz ... Actor/Actress