UPMC TV Commercial, 'Keeping Women Strong: I'll Always Be Grateful'
Samantha was diagnosed with a rare blood tumor in her placenta when she was 22 weeks pregnant. She went to UPMC Magee-Womens Hospital and Dr. Emery came up with a new technique to implant coils into the tumor that saved her baby's life.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Keeping Women Strong”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment