Walgreens TV Commercial, 'Keep Doing You'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
An older woman laces up her shoes and starts her daily walk. She makes her way through the town before arriving at Walgreens. The pharmacy brand urges the woman to "keep doing you," and it will take care of her Medicare Part D prescriptions. Walgreens claims customers can get one-on-one pharmacy support, while also saving up to $5 on prescriptions.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Get up to $5 off each prescription
- “Trusted Since 1901”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- MediaCom ... Media Agency