Pearle Vision TV Commercial, 'Blue Light and Digital Eye Strain'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Doug Zarkin, CMO of Pearle Vision, explains how blue light from your digital devices can damage your eyes over time and lead to digital eye strain. He suggests trying the "20/20/20 rule," or looking 20 feet away for 20 seconds every 20 minutes.
- Pearle Vision
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Zenith Media ... Media Agency