Six Flags Fright Fest TV Spot, 'Last Chance for Season Pass'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Six Flags insists its 2018 Fright Fest is the biggest ever, featuring 13 haunted attractions including a maze from CBS Films' "Hell Fest," which is now in theaters. Park visitors have until Oct. 28, 2018 to purchase a 2019 Season Pass and get free admission to Fright Fest.
- Six Flags
- Buy a 2019 Six Flags Season Pass and visit Fright Fest for free on select days (expires: 10/28/2018)
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Events & Venues
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- View All Screenshots