Bank of America Merrill Lynch TV Commercial, 'Greener Communities'
Bank of America believes in creating greener communities and demonstrated this by buying and renewing a 3,100-acre steel mill site that had shut down due to contamination. The company is now recycling over 98 percent of the products on-site, an enormous positive contribution to the community.
- Bank of America
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Hill Holliday ... Agency, Hill Holliday ... Creative Agency, TPN ... Digital Agency, Starcom ... Media Agency
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment