Phillips 66 TV Spot, 'Live to the Full: Driver'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Joe is a driver for a ride-sharing app and he picks up all kinds of riders, including people who talk to him about everything from going into labor to troubles with science. When has a moment, he gets gas from Phillips 66 but a ping sends him right back out again. This time he gets passengers who rap to his beat box beat, give unwanted advice and play the banjo. Phillips 66 believes in helping Joe and every other driver live life to the full.
- May 24, 2018
- Phillips 66
- “Live to the Full”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Media Storm ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots