Centers for Disease Control and Prevention TV Spot, 'Overcoming Drug Addiction'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
This man understands how difficult it can be to overcome drug addiction, but he was able to find a path to recovery which worked for him. The problems in his life turned him to use drugs, but his friends and family made a huge difference in recovery and never gave up on him. He found his path and kept walking it. The CDC claims that one in 14 Americans report experiencing a substance use disorder and encourages viewers to visit the website for more information.
- May 10, 2022
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots