U.S. Bank TV Spot, 'Redo'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A couple debates whether to turn their basement into a home movie theater or a spare bedroom until a U.S. Bank agent suggests the couple could possibly do both and should apply for a home improvement loan through the U.S. Bank app. Once the debate has been settled, the agent asks if there's anything else she could do for them, and the husband inquires about getting a loan for a bigger car for their growing family. The wife explains that her brother and five dogs are moving in with them as he arrives at the huddle, leaving the agent confused — also, the couple are expecting, which excites the agent, but confuses her brother about what they are expecting.
- April 20, 2022
- U.S. Bank
- U.S. Bank App
- “We'll Get There Together”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- McCann Worldgroup ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots