UPMC TV Commercial, 'Mary Martha: Chiari Malformation'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
When Mary Martha's face started twitching, she was fearful that she was having a stroke. After getting an MRI at UPMC and discovering that she was diagnosed with Chicari Malformation, she was adamant that it would be Dr. Friedlander to operate on her brain on the day of her surgery.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Life Changing Medicine”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.