China Airlines TV Commercial, '50th Anniversary of San Francisco to Taipei Service'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
China Airlines runs daily non-stop flights from San Francisco to Taipei. Its planes have 180-degree flat beds in Premium Business Class and guests can mingle in the Sky Lounge. For a limited time, buy one ticket and get the second ticket half-off.
- China Airlines
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Buy one ticket for any class service departing from San Francisco, get one for 50 percent off
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.