United Airlines MileagePlus Golf TV Commercial, 'New Balls'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A peaceful pond bottom is disrupted by one golf ball. Make that two golf balls. Actually, make that three golf balls. Ugh. Make that three golf balls and a golf club. United Airlines says you can earn miles by spending money on the sport you, um, love. So, earn 160 miles for your lost golf balls and 3,000 on your new clubs so you can keep traveling to play the pastime you claim to love with its MileagePlus Golf program.
- United Airlines
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- United Airlines MileagePlus Golf
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Wunderman Thompson ... Agency, Dentsu Aegis ... Media Agency
- PGA Tour Golf