Novartis TV Commercial, 'Differences Not Disabilities: Moving Past Psoriasis'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Ruthie is an occupational therapist with plaque psoriasis. She works with children and tries hard to teach them that differences are not disabilities. She remembers packing clothing to cover up her psoriasis when her husband asked her why she was hiding what makes her different. She runs the Hands to Love Congenital Hand Camp that helps teach students how to love their hands. For Ruthie, it's an outlet for her love and to be inspired by the children at her camp.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Starcom ... Media Agency