Dixie State University TV Commercial, 'One of the Best Colleges in the West'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
As settlers cross the American plains in covered wagons, a narrator says that in 1861, 309 families "blazed trails" to southern Utah to settle St. George and formed Dixie State University from the back of a covered wagon. Now she says St. George and Dixie State have "risen from the desert" as what she claims is one of the fasted growing universities in the country, with 200 academic programs, small class sizes, active learning education, Utah's lowest university tuition and a bustling job market.
- Dixie State University
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Active Learning. Active Life.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.