UnitedHealthcare AARP Medicare Advantage Plan TV Commercial, 'If You're Retiring Soon'
UnitedHealthcare believes it's important to consider Medicare options and introduces its AARP Medicare Advantage Plan. UnitedHealthcare claims it combines Medicare Part A and Part B with Part D and more. The company says to take advantage of primary doctor care visits, preventive dental care and eye exams and claims people can count on guidance and support to get the most out of their plans.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- UnitedHealthcare AARP Medicare Plans, UnitedHealthcare Renew Active
- “Go Ahead, Take Advantage.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Periscope ... Media Agency
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment