Zola TV Commercial, 'All Your Wedding Tools in One Place'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
While at the altar, these betrothed couples not only share their wedding vows, but also their concerns that maybe their wedding invitations weren't "really them," or maybe that their guests would have arrived on time if there had been a website with all their ceremony details on it. They also are in agreement that the $200 Aunt Patty spent on a voice-controlled cake stand could have gone toward something they actually wanted on a Zola registry -- after all, they're "pie people". Zola urges couples to skip the pre-wedding worries and plan their wedding with the help of Zola's free websites, registries and invitations.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Zola App
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.