Springfield Missouri Convention & Visitors Bureau TV Commercial, 'Spring Break'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
As doubtful as it might seem, the Springfield Missouri Convention & Visitors Bureau insists that the term "spring break" was named after Springfield, Missouri. After all, it's all about putting the "normal" on hold, dialing up the fun and doing something you won't forget -- all things that the city is known for. This March through May, travelers can save up to 30 percent on local attractions.
- Springfield Missouri Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Save up to 30 percent on local attractions
- “The Officially Unofficial Home of Spring Break.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.