VISA TV Commercial, 'Zero Liability: Dog Biscuits'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
VISA claims that its Zero Liability rules gives its shoppers the confidence to shop online, because it relieves its customers of having to pay for fraudulent purchases. Now, if you decide to use that confidence to train your dog how to do a viral dance... that's up to you.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Everywhere You Want to Be”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- TBWA\Chiat\Day ... Agency, Wieden+Kennedy ... Creative Agency, Starcom ... Media Agency