TikTok TV Commercial, 'Discovery Channel: Octopus'
In a TikTok by Discovery Channel depicting an octopus hurtling across the ocean floor with the assistance of only two of its tentacles, a text box informs viewers that some biologists refer to these animals as having six "arms" and two "legs..." before joking that these tentacles "are made for walking." You know, like the boots?
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- “It Starts on TikTok”
- Songs - Add
- Sombrero Standoff - Baby Driver & Benson Voodoo
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Discovery Channel
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment