Bark TV Commercial, 'Tech Bytes: Cyberbullying'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Since bullying has changed so much, Titania Jordan from Bark highlights a number of ways to recognize if your child is being cyberbullied. Unfortunately, cyberbullying can follow kids everywhere since the bullying can easily happen through their phones. Parents are encouraged to monitor if their children become emotional while online, avoid school or are experiencing changes in their mannerisms. Bark invites you to visit its website for more information.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.