USAA TV Commercial, 'Dog Tags'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Collecting her things and exiting her wrecked vehicle, Sergeant Houston wraps up a call with a USAA representative once she sees the tow truck has come to safely collect her car. However, just as she couldn't predict the accident, she also couldn't predict that she'd leave her grandpa's dog tags hanging on the rear view mirror. Thankfully, USAA made sure to mail them back to her, in addition to of course acquiring a rental and paying her claim.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- USAA Auto Insurance, USAA Life Insurance, USAA Homeowners Insurance, USAA Renters Insurance
- “What You're Made Of, We're Made For”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.