Ken's Foods TV Spot, 'Great Flavor Only Go By One Name'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Ken's Foods says although great flavor comes in all different types of foods, you'll know it when you see and taste it. The salad dressing maker insists that no matter how you enjoy it, great flavor only goes by one name: Ken's.
- August 13, 2021
- Ken's Foods
- Ken's Foods Lite Raspberry Walnut Vinaigrette, Ken's Foods Salad Dressing Chunky Blue Cheese, Ken's Foods Lite Balsamic Vinaigrette, Ken's Foods Dressing Creamy Caesar
- “The First Name in Flavor.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Horizon Media, Inc. ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots