Ancestry TV Spot, '2019 Sundance Film Festival: Railroad Ties'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Ancestry and SundanceTV present "Railroad Ties," a film about six people who were contacted by Ancestry to learn more about their ancestors -- and their connection to the history of the Underground Railroad. Narrated by Professor Henry Louis Gates, this documentary sets out to help people explore their history, their ancestors and how these stories help shape their own.
- February 26, 2019
- Ancestry AncestryDNA
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Railroad Ties
- Scene Location
- Brooklyn Borough, New York City, NY
- OMD West ... Agency, Droga5 ... Creative Agency, OMD West ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots