Zerorez TV Spot, 'Boot Machine'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A Zerorez spokesperson asks, "Is your carpet actually clean?" In order to compare the cleaning effectiveness of Zerorez against dry chemicals and steam cleaners, a test was conducted involving three carpet samples and a lot of chocolate pudding. Once the disgusting carpets were clean, the Zerorez Boot Machine simulated sixth months of wear and tear, leaving behind residue on the carpets cleaned with dry chemicals and steam -- but no trace is visible on the carpet cleaned with Zerorez. The spokesperson attributes this to Zerorez not using any sticky soap or harsh chemicals.
- Zerorez Carpet Cleaning
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- View All Screenshots