STIHL TV Commercial, 'Lawn Orchestra: Hedge Trimmer and Blower' Song by Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
As "Flight of the Bumblebee" plays, one woman places a rechargeable battery into her STIHL lawn trimmer and mows down her entire lawn. STIHL says its battery was made to charge landscaping tools, like the HSA 45 Hedge Trimmer, BGA 45 Blower and FSA 45 Trimmer.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- STIHL FSA 45 Trimmer, STIHL BGA 45 Handheld Blower, STIHL HSA 45 Hedge Trimmer
- Songs - Add
- Flight of the Bumblebee - Rimsky-Korsakov
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.