Eucerin TV Spot, 'Dr. Oz Smart Skin Series: Sensitive Skin Body Wash'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
As part of his Smart Skin Series, Dr. Oz, with support from Eucerin, recommends using a body wash that is fragrance and soap-free. He says those with eczema may also experience irritation from their skin's pH level being too high, and recommends they use an advanced cleanser.
- March 19, 2019
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Carat ... Agency, Carat ... Media Agency
- The Dr. Oz Show
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots