Roundup Sure Shot Wand TV Spot, 'Target Weeds Precisely'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Roundup uses black-and-white line drawings to illustrate how its Sure Shot Wand works to kill weeds. The wand extends to target specific weeds and has a protective shield to guard everything else. If you've got weeds in your grass, the company recommends its weed killer for lawns.
- March 04, 2019
- Roundup Weed Killer
- Advertiser Profiles
- Roundup Weed Killer Ready-to-Use Weed & Grass Killer III With Sure Shot Wand, Roundup Weed Killer Ready-to-Use Max Control 365 With Extended Wand, Roundup Weed Killer Landscape Weed Preventer, Roundup Weed Killer For Lawns Bug Destroyer, Roundup Weed Killer For Lawns With Ready-To-Use Wand
- “Draw the Line”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Dentsu Aegis ... Creative Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots