Hallmark Paper Wonder TV Spot, 'Watch What Happens'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A couple on a romantic dinner date are talking and laughing together when the man hands his girlfriend a card. In it, she finds a heartfelt message and a surprise -- the card pops open to be a birdcage with two lovebirds cuddling inside. This Valentine's Day, Hallmark encourages you to "take a moment to create a moment" with its paper wonder cards.
- January 29, 2019
- Hallmark Paper Wonder Cards
- Valentine's Day (expires: 02/14/2019)
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Events & Venues
- Valentine's Day
- Leo Burnett ... Agency, Hearts & Science ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots