SERVPRO TV Spot, 'History Channel: Safe Passage Program'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
SERVPRO and History Channel highlight the Safe Passage Program created by Hakki Gurkan. Hakki says he founded the program to serve his community by reducing the crime and violence along routes that students walk home from school. The man believes his work is truly making a difference.
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- The Buntin Group ... Creative Agency, Spark Foundry ... Media Agency
- History Channel
- View All Screenshots