NRA Foundation TV Spot, 'Freedom's Safest Place: Real Empowerment'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A woman speaks on behalf of the National Rifle Association, saying that she and many other women have purchased handguns in an effort to feel the sense of safety they think is lacking in today's society. She shares the message to any criminals who would prey on women that there are many women like her--women who are not afraid to stick up for themselves and use force when necessary. If they meet up with her or someone like her, she says their life expectancy could be altered.
- July 15, 2016
- National Rifle Association
- “Freedom's Safest Place”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Scene Location
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots