Apple iPad Pro TV Commercial, 'No More Printing'
You know that thing when you are at work and you have to rush to the printer to pick up personal stuff before any of your co-workers see it? The woman behind the @ROSESplease Twitter account does. Apple says that its iPad Pro along with the Apple Pencil will let you sign and send things (like offers for new, exciting jobs) without the need to print anything. Though the woman next to the printer holding a huge copy of the funny tweet assures viewers she is very happy at her current job.
- Apple iPad
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Apple iPad Pro, Apple Pencil
- “No More Printing”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment