Charles Schwab Wealth Management TV Spot, 'Tough Questions'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In the middle of the Charles Schwab Ownership Classic, a woman is reviewing quarterly returns with a broker. A crowd of spectators and golf-style commentators are observing her every move. When she starts to leave, one of the analysts mentions that she hasn't asked about her fees. Right as she is about to leave the office, however, she turns around and brings up the fees. The commentators congratulates the last-minute play, and the observers clap for the woman. Charles Schwab offers wealth management services.
- Charles Schwab
- Charles Schwab Wealth Management
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Universal McCann (UM) ... Media Agency
- View All Screenshots